Last Updated: November 10, 2019
SHIPPING, DELIVERY & PROCESSING
- Bijoux Macarons ships macarons throughout the continental United States using UPS and USPS as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide Monday through Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. We do not ship nationwide on Thursdays (except for Next Day delivery), Fridays, or holidays.
- Shipping orders placed after 12:00 PM PST will be shipped the following shipping day (Monday – Thursday).
- Shipping orders placed after 12:00 PM PST on Thursday will ship on the following Monday, excluding business holidays.
- Courier or Pick Up orders placed before 3:00 PM PST (Monday – Friday) are ready for pickup or local delivery the next business day
- During instances of higher than usual volume, processing times are subject to change.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUIDELINES
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the continental United States. UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes. We do not ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
- If you need an order for an event/specific date or are placing a large order, please contact us so that we may ensure your order is available for your requested time.
- You will receive an email with the tracking number once your package has been sent. It may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to appear in the USPS tracking system.
- On average, your package will be delivered 1-3 days from the day the package is sent but can take longer during instances of high volume with the carrier.
- Bijoux Macarons is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses. If you notice there is a mistake with your address and your package has already been sent, contact the carrier to change the address, or request that the parcel be held for pick up. We can not change an address once the package has been sent.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for UPS or USPS.
- We are not responsible in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- A signature may be required for delivery at the discretion of the driver, or the driver may hold a package at their discretion if there is no secure place to leave the parcel.
- We cannot be responsible for theft or damage to packages left outdoors resulting from a delivery where no one is able to receive the package.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates. If we notice that these delays may be possible, we will contact you to change/discuss your order.
- If your package says that it has been delivered but is not at your delivery address, please contact the carrier directly with your tracking number so that they may help you locate the package. We do not have any extra information on the whereabouts of your package.
- For other shipping or tracking questions, once a package is in transit, please contact the carrier directly.
- Orders can be delivered using our local courier service for addresses located within 20 miles of zipcode 90015 (downtown Los Angeles).
- Local Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday, excluding holidays.
- We highly recommend that you select a time when someone will be available to accept your Local Delivery package. If our 1st Delivery Attempt is unsuccessful, our Customer Service Team will reach out to you to schedule a 2nd delivery attempt in a future delivery window. ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- Orders may be picked up by appointment only during business hours. Address: Apex. The One. 900 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90015.
- Bijoux Macarons are handmade using only the finest and freshest ingredients.
- All deliveries are sent using a 1-3 day service with ice packs and thermal foil to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be cold upon arrival. This is normal. The ice pack helps the macarons stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
- Our macarons are shipped in a custom-designed packaged to ensure quality and freshness. However, because of the fragile nature of macarons, some breakage of the macaron shell may occur during transport. This will not affect the taste and quality of our product. If you think there is more than usual damage to your macarons, please contact us so that we may discuss/ rectify the situation.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, all sales are final, and no refunds or store credit will be issued. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Circumstance pending, we will issue a credit or re-send.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- For damage claims, we require pictures of the external shipping box and the damaged product.
- If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 48 hours of when your package was received. We’ll do our best to make sure you are happy with your order.
CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
- Orders may be canceled up to 2 business days before shipping. If an order has begun processing, it is not eligible to be canceled or postponed.
- Our macarons are handmade, the processing of an order commences almost immediately once you have submitted your order. For order cancellation or modification requests, promptly give us a call at 323.607.3450 or send us an email. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.